Route Sheet Here - print out if required
Overnight Ride to Jurien Bay to see Ian Boyd's Great Collection 21-22nd March 2018.
- Wed 21 - Leave usual starting point at Eaton 7.30am sharp
- Several stops on the way arrive at Jurien Bay about 2-3pm.
- Book in.
- Walk down to Ian Boyd's to inspect his fabulous collection of Vincents & other treasures.
- Back to Jurien Hotel for drinks & dinner.
- Thurs 22 - Leave Jurien about 7.30-8am
- Travel back to Bunbury similar to the trip up.
This is your responsibility so grab a few friends to cut costs.
Jurien Caravan Park 9652 1595
Jurien Bay Hotel 9652 1022
This is a Club sanctioned event so concessional licensed bikes can be ridden. Neville Green taking backup trailer.
COST: There is no club cost - only what you incur yourself.
Museum entry is FREE but a donation appropriate to what you have seen would be appreciated. If you would rather travel by car, no problems.
Final details @ March meeting.
Further inquiries to Frank 0437 201 601